Sunday, September 22, 2019

Bodything on the Charge

Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse, the Chamelion cave a few nights later...

Another creature had found me and it isn't Nena nor Vorgo.
While the chamelions slept, the boxum babe creature found me. She took me at knife point. First she retied my wrists behind back and added a gag over my mouth. She march me out of the cave with no problem. Since I'm smaller and she's built like a lady bodybuilder on steroids. Her eyes remain fix on me as she march me toward her steed. She like the fact I'm nude and defenseless.
  Her steed is a huge hyprid fly with big eyes. She told me she's know as Bodything and that's all I'm suppose to know. She climbs on her strange fly and she lift's me upward and places me on my chest and her strong fingers now grip my bare ass.
 I feel her fly lift upward quietly and soon we're flying through the moonlit clouds. I feel her tongue lick me out of pleasure.
 "Ah I have you my Chuck of Earth," She intones.
    I squirm under hand out fear more than anything else. "What do you want with me."
  "You'll find out my toy of pleasure." Her eyes glowed into mind. "I'm not going to hurt you,you runt."
  Bodything smiles her smile of triumph. "Now I have you. HHEHEHE." She breaks out in a malevolent like laugh. "The Chamelions will never no you're gone."
  Bodything banks her fly and I feel her nails dig in my flesh. I could only imagine what this buxem babe bodybuilder creature on sterouds would do.
She licks me again.

Hours later...
She lands her huge fly near a small red lake. She jumps off and I pulls me from the main and places me on my barefeet. Bodything likes the fact she can see my dork hanging. Bodything is regally dress in cape nothing more. She kicks me forward and we march onward into the ominious erotic looking jungle trees. "Don't try to escape toy."
  I don't.
 Moments later we reach stream. "Stop," Bodything orders.
 I do.
I feel her grab me and she rests me over her shoulder. I feel her fingers squeeze me as she navigates the shallow stream to the otherside.I don't ask Bodything's plans as I rest over her shoulder. She smiles at the fact she could find and capture me so easy...
  "I belong to the jungle," I murmur.
   "No,you belong to Bodything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice