Sunday, July 21, 2019

Altar of Sacrifice

Deep in the unknown erotic Toyverse nights later....

I lay nude and bound at the altar of sacrifice. The Warlock  turned out to be real head of cult whose name was never given. As chants continue in low voices,it's as if those chants bring a gathering quick storm above.From the tablet altar which I lay upon I could see the churning black abyss like waters. I have no idea what lingers below. Around the altar which I lay helpless are giant broken fingers all around the strange pool.
The weird chants continue. Then--

The Warlock stood on a high dias and points his finger toward surreal live pond. Two large hands scoop my snall nude bound body and I'm toss into the strange cool depths. As I struggle to free myself from the bonds I plummet deeper and see some live amobe blob like monster rising from the ancient depths.
Unexpectly a large pair of hands grab me and I'm place on the back of some creature and above I see the temple explode with light and fire. Stones fall into the water and the huge blob creature quickly sinks back to the bottom; I pass out.

Moments later I stir awake on the ground. A woman's voice says "Oh you're really cute.I'm Queen Svetlana and I claim you." Her naked perfect hardbod quickly slides over me and we embrace. After the brief embrace she cuts my ankle bonds. How she found me I have no idea and I didn't care she saved my life. Since she's queen and I belong to her I'm memorized by this one. Still soaken wet she stands me up. "No funny business march."
 I do so.
Queen Svet whoever she is marches away from the beautiful pond. Her wasp steed rests in a cove in front of us. She's in a hurry and she suspects that others would come for me. Her eyes glow at me and I quickly lay on the mane of her wasp as it rises in the air. I feel her firm hand as she guides her wasp toward the beautiful unknown.
 At least I'm away from the crazy Warlock whatever it was. She squeezes my bare ass out of delight.
 "Oh baby you're so perfect." As I feel her long nails pierce my wet flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice