Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Powrful Chamelion,Helpless Toy

Hours later...somewhere in the vast erotic jungle of the strange Toyverse..

It didn't take Rina nor her companion long to find insect steeds. They settled for  hybrid dragonfly mixed with a jungle fly. The genetic mix made this specie of dragonfly smaller in size to the original dragonfly which is larger and harder to catch. The sexy hardbody babe chamelions are satisfied with their new found steeds.
  I stood with my dork showing of course. Since I'm small in size the two babe chamelions are taller and muscular in the size. They're very feminine still. Rina's dark eyes blaze at me and she lick her red lips; her glossy black hair glowed in the twilight. Chloe retied my wrists behind my back and this time bound my ankles for transport. Rina then gathered me in her arms and she layed gently on my chest. I feel her fingers penetrate my bare ass.
 With her hand keeping me anchored close to her, Rina tugged her hybrid dragonfly and it ascends quickly into air. Chloe did the same and next thing they're side by side. The erotic jungle tress gleam below as do several large carnivore tropical flowers. I watch as one grabs a wondering spider and devours it.
 Rina and Chloe steer thier hybrid steeds toward the west. Where a large beautiful moon is rising. Rina doesn't tell me where they're going. Then I hear the hmmmmmmmmmmmm of wings as Rina her companion head toward the west.
 Rina states: "At least we want to have to worry now about others who want our man toy."
  Chloe responds "I know."
As the strange journey continues,I feel Rina bend down and I feel her tongue lick me as if I'm a tasty morsel to cook. Then I feel her lips caress my cheeks.
 "I like the feel of your body runt," Rina declares.
 I don't respond at all.
They use the cloudy sky to thier advantage to throw off anyone who might follow them. So far all is quiet.
 A few hours later...
 The beautiful moon feels the sky which I see through the patches of jungle. Rina prods me with her spear and I force march with her toward an unknown destination. I hear the sounds of surf splashing against the beach a few kilometers away. I don't question Rina and where we're gong. I march with an obdeince Rina appreciates.
 "Excellet my Chuck of Earth you will not escape us. My foil."
We continue down the glowing path unabated. As the sounds of night echo in our ears. Rina is the powerful chameleon and I'm her helpless toy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice