Saturday, October 26, 2019

Ark,the Toy Collector

Deep in the senusal erotic garden of Nena..somewhere in  the vast erotic jungles of the Toyverse...several twilight weeks later.

Ark,the Toy Collector, had a sixth sense of finding human toys. Ark, half human and half nymph but rumored to be mad, knew how to see toys out like a safari hunter on a quest. He had now sense his tow to for his collection and they're nearby....

Nena and I had no idea of what trouble is coming. Her sensual magic garden,had limited Nena's own sixth sense about things. In a purple meadow, not far from her strange hidden castle, we make out madly without a care in the world. My lips caress all over as my hands roam all over her perfect nude buxem hardbod. "Oh Chuck of Earth you're so good with me," She half coos and murmurs. The sensual smelling meadow with its various Fiona and small tropical varied flowers, makes sex worthwhile amidst a beautiful setting sun. We didn't have a care in the world but that had been our mistake--
Suddenly sinister looking shadows surround us.Before setting sun, Nena and I discover that strange aggressive looking nymphs have surround us. A ghostly,disembodied voice orders,"Gather them." As quickly as the order has been issued,the nymphs raise us up; Nena and I captives again. "Uh Oh," Nena murmurs. The nymphs seize our wrists and bound them tightly behind our backs. Nena and I both march nude and bewildered over our capture.
 "As toys," Nena declares,"something or someone finds us."

We disappear from the beautiful meadow via a unknown glowing path into the ominious looking erotic jungle. Nena and I march quietly. We know these powerful nymphs would make escape impossible for us both.
"Where are we going?" I beg as I sense a nymph checking out my dork.
"Ark."
The ghastly charactors march us both toward a dark looking castle which could've been something out of a heavy metal comic Halloween tale. Nena and I are frequently pushed along. The maucho nymphs like to show off whose stronger among us.
 Moments later...
In a dank throne room,Ark sits in his chair. Nena and I stand helpless as our captor gives us a check out. "Let me us go I demand," Nena demands as she projects her voice.
Ark isn't phased by her magic. It's clear by his greedy expression that he wanted us both from the beginning. His castle has a strange sense of dread.
Nena and I are helpless against the forces that grabbed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice