Sunday, October 20, 2019

Toy of Nena

Somewhere deep in the erotic shadowy jungle of the Neververse

Several hybrid lizards march off Jodi down another path and disappeared into the strange fog. I didn't see her again.
Hours ago Nena grab my small nude bod and tossed it over her shoulder. As I squirm as I rested over her shoulder and her hybrid lizards lick thier chops as if I was a tasty dinner. I feel her powerful hand keeping me anchored as she progressed toward her castle which isn't far. We hear a boom of thunder as we smell rain coming closer.
Nena moves with a determination with me as her toy. Jodi'e fate is uncertain and I forget about her as Nena draws closer to her Mayan bizarre look castle which is eerily beautiful against the wilds of the Toyverse jungle.
I have no idea what she has planned this time and my mind is too tired.
"Rest my toy," She commands in her seductive voice. "Rest."
I do. I feel my muscles no longer tensing or moving.
She reaches the steps of her Mayan castle just as the rain starts to fall and I feel her hand grip me firmly as she pauses at the steps. She walks up steps effortsly and she enters into bright bowl fire lighted chamber.
She puts me on my feet and sweet aromas of unknown jungle flowers fill the strange chamber. Her hybrid lizards who are standing guard look at my dork. But they don't say anything as Nena stares at them. They immediately leave her chambers.
By now the rain falls hard and the sweet aromas I inhale and fall on the large pillows.
Nena stands over me with a smile on her beautiful face,her magical eyes stab at me. She knows I'll do her bidding. "My Chuck of Earth I finally have you back."
"Looks that way," I declare.
"Your ripe for conquest my love," She declares as she bends down on her knees. "No escape for you no matter where you flee in this world." She crawls on top me and we liplock once again I feel her soft skin rub against mine own...
 I'm once again Toy of Nena's....with no escape this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice