Sunday, August 18, 2019

Erotic Jungles of the Toyverse alternate opening

I'm nothing but particles in space traveling at light speed. I don't recall how I fell into the time/space hole but I did. My body first fell and suddenly my clothes disappeared and then I burst into particles. Now my particles are following through a colorful pyschodelic wormhole and suddenly I'm in another part of the galaxy. My senses tell me so...
 Suddenly my particles are drawned by gravity into the orbit of an emerald jungle world. I feel my mind and phyiscal form now come together as I feel like falling but I'm not. I fall through one more shimmering hole and I find myself whole and nude laying on back in a strange world.
 I rise up on the surreal palm of the hand. I have no idea where I am.
I didn't strange eyes have spotted me either as I jump off the stone hand. The erotic garguan jungle tress,along with some tall tropical roses dwarf me in size. My first thought I must be in the land of the giants or something.
 I follow a path that leads somewhere but I don't know where. The atomosphere is earthlike and breathable. I move along unaware of the dangers of the new world. The huge erotic trees make me feel small but I don't care I'd like to know where I am. Thus far I haven't a clue.
  It had been then several larger than life crockdile lizars moving on two feet find me. Their dress in cloaks and nothing more. One of them says "Ah a Toy.Lets seize him for Vartek."
 "Huh?"
 Seconds later the two crocks over power me and bound me. I now rest over the shoulder of the leader as I feel his strange claw clasp me tight. The two alien crocks scurry toward thier lizard steeds and I find myself bound resting near the saddle of a powerful leader as he guides his lizard steed away from the spot I fell from space. The clawhand feels huge as it engulfs my small bare ass. I squirm helplessly but the large eager crock maintains control.
 "Does the toy have a name?"
  I don't say anything for the powerful crock keeps me in my place. He reads my thoughts quickly and says "He's call Chuck of Earth. But the runt looks worthy."
 Worthy for what? I wonder. I blurt "Where am I?"
 "Toyverse."
 I feel the crock's grip tighten as I squirm.
His lizard gallups through the erotic jungle...

Moments later a throne
I stand with my wrists tied behind my back and thier seductive Cult Queen strolls around me with a certain lust in her eyes.She inspects me with her hypnotic eyes. Her regal costume reminds me of an Egyptian Queen...
 "Will he be our sacrifice?" one of the cloak figures asks.
  "Of course," The seductive looking cult queen of Vartek says.
  I shiver now as the Cult Queen marches me out of her throne room and toward her bedroom. It appears she has other plans for me as she prods me along....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power of Love

 Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse,,,,  Zira and I made out in amidst a strange broken Stonehenge in the clearing between jungles. A waterfal...

Altar of Sacrifice