Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Lake Meadow of Lust

Somewhere in the erotic jungle of the Toyverse twilight...

I rest over Bodything's shoulder as she moves upon the path with a predestined determination. I feel her fingers dig in my bare thighs. I hardly move as the mysterious creature moves quickly as if she senses something else wants me as bad as she does. She follows the path for a few more hours and then she changes to another path with huge roses and dandelions on either side of the trail.
 I have no idea where I am.
 I squirm under her grip and I sense her smile of triumph for she's stronger than I.
  We emerge in a seductive beautiful meadow but this isn't no ordinary meadow. "What is this place?"
 "Meadow of Lust," She replies.

  She gently lays me on my back and cuts my bonds. Her deep eyes stare back at me as she sits on top me. Bodything let's loos her passion as she kisses me hard. I roll her over and I sit on top of her and we repeat for several hours.
 "Boy you're good runt," Bodything quips."Real good."
  Now her conquest is complete by the dusk and moons rise in the heavens. I stand up subdued and I feel her strong fingers retieing my wrists behind my back. My nude body glistens under the moons. I glance back at her and she licks her lips at me. I sensed she isn't done yet with me.
With her lance at my back she prods me forward and we stroll out of the meadow back into the jungle. The animal sounds fill the night,primitive roars echo from monsters unseen. Bodything marches me forward as we continue on her trek.
 "Now you belong to Bodything runt." She implies again.
 I don't say anything.
 Bodything didn't dictate no real terms nor ultimatiums. She gently prods me down another path leads to a nautral bridge in larger than vast rainbow lake. We march down the nautral made bridge toward the other side toward some surreal ruins which jut out as shadows.
  We found our refuge for the night. Ancient ruins dot this world in varied part of the erotic jungle.
  Bodything declares, "We're not far from the beach and ocean."
 "Where are we going?"
 "Someplace safe for the both of us." That's all bodything says as we forge onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice