Friday, January 26, 2018

QueenShan of the Toyverse

Nightmarish lights and colors...
 An explosion...I'm particles hurtling through the galaxy. I'm moving a lightspeed for sure--the special envoriment changes as my particles fall through several surreal black holes. I feel like I'm flying the next then I feel myself slowdown as if time is slowing and then moving faster again.
 Suddenly gravity grabs me. It pulls toward a lush beautiful planet,a planet similar to earth but not similar at all. As my particles fall into the strange atmosphere I feel my body form again and seconds later I land nude near a rose field near a pond.
 I have no idea where I am. I stroll around in the daze as if my mind is still spinning from the strange space oddyessy that happen. I don't remember much that happen except for the explosion and that's it. As my mind adjusts to the new world whatever it is,I start to explore and I don't realize the strange forces stalking me. I splash myself in the pond and my senses come back. The strange erotic jungle around smells sweet and seductive. I step up on the grassshore and I examine it; it's no different than earth but it is.
 Something big curls through the grass I don't know what it is at first; then I see its eyes and resembles a huge Anaconda snake but this snake has three eyes. I break into the run into the dank erotic jungle as the huge anaconda snake pursues me. I dodge here and there and then I trip and I plummet into a powerful stream. The stream carries me away from the snake quickly. I go down stream quickly and then I grab a branch of a log and I pull myself on it. The eratic current slows and the logs hits a shore and I fall off.
 Still I have no idea where I am.

 I stand up and I see a sign with a skeleton head on it. The sigh says: Tresspassers Beware. I ignore it and follow the glowing path toward somewhere. Whereever I am I feel younger and virile. A strange feeling to have in a world I have no idea where I am nor know name. Out no where on the path a lovely regal cape figure appears. She stares at me hungerly with her eyes. "Well a Toy has ventured into my relm."
 "Who the hell are you?" I declare. "And what is this place?"
"Queen Shan of the Toyverse and you belong to me." She declares as she lick her red lips and I feel her gold eyes piercing my soul. She pops closer and makes the point I'm her toy whatever the hell that is. I I feel her hands bind my wrists behind my back and she marches me on the glowing path through her realm. The Toyverse,I thought. I'm at a loss for words for now.
For now she marches me toward her dark wing shape waiting a few meters down the glowing path. It's glowing eyes too look at me hungerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice