Somewhere in the erotic toyverse lost in an unknown jungle.... Nena lands her dragonfly in an unknown part of the erotic jungle. I feel her place my small nude body on my feet she tightes my wristr bonds and I march under her shadow. Nena and I have no idea where we are but erotic jungle feel ominuis toward sunset we had no idea where we are. Nena would look cautiously about as we march. Since she rightfull has capture me for her own whims I belong to her I saw no point in resisting her. Nena and I look for some private place among the huge erotic trees which dwarfed the both us in size.
Then she sees what appears to be small guarded cove we march thier quickly. Once in the cut she cuts me loose. "No escaping my naughty toy," Nena says. Looking at her I'm not planning to but sitll we didn't if we're safe or hunted or both. Still this jungle had an ominious feel about it like something is off nor right about it. Yet the jungle stillness appeals to us both.
Once in the beatiful cove Nena and I smell sweet aromas from large tropical flowers around us. The sweet aroma seduces us acts on our wild desires. Unbeknowist to us buth other eyes are lusting for us both. Could cove be a trap?
So the both of us make out on the ground. As the sunsets, some ghoulish shadows surround us. Nena are captured by surprise. Since we're both nude there was no point in fighting, the both us are consider toys and the taller muscle ghouls bound our wrists, Nena and I roughly escorted along some strange glowing path I could feel the ghouls lusting for us. ""Where aare we? Who wants us," I demand.
A ghoulish mocks follow. "Shardo wants u both. He's heard of you both."
Nena murmur "Uh Oh".
We continue are our march the tall ghouls out number of us so escape is futile for us both. Nena and I fighre that Shardo is powerful ghoul who collects toys. How he knew of us we have no idea. But word must've travel fast.... Nena and I feel the cool moonrays and I figure the cove is Shardo's trap for anything.
Minutes later Nena and I march underguar under a broken jungle overgrown arch. Eerie shrills of monsters fill the evening as Nena and I ponder our Shardo's goons guarded us both like we're his priceless jewels. We hear a clap of thunder in the distance a storm is coming...
Nena and I continue to march toward the black castle of Shardo. I could alomost sense him waiting for us at his throne. We endter his dank castle.....
We're presented befor Shardo the ghoul smiles at us. "Ah two fresh naked toys of earth and you belong to me..." The thunder claps louder.
No comments:
Post a Comment