Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Amazon Queen of the Jungle

Somewhere in the erotic,unpredicatble Toyverse....hours later.

Something like a boulder hits the strange spacecraft while Nena and I make out intensely. We feel the spacecraft roll downward and suddnely plummet off the cliff. The spacecraft crashes into a stream with a dull thud.
 Nena and I are daze by long fall and hard crash. Here nature is upredicatble unlike that of earth. Nena and I climb out of bed and emerge out of the spacecraft into the lush jungle around us. For the both it's unfamiliar and dangerous.
We get a rude surprise.
A regal long hair blonde figure sits on her cheetah horse a few meters away from us. Her eyes are staring at us directly. She licks her red lips at me like I'm a dinner morsal. Without saying a word,she rainses her hand and then quickly downward. A horde of Amsazons surround us. Thier queen orders: "Bound the toy bring him to me,bound his lover to the spacecraft.Keep her alive but I want her Toy."
  Outmumbered Nena and I are quickly separated. I don't say anthing as one of the Amazons binds my wrists behind my back while Nena is tied to the exterior of the spacecraft. Thoough she puts up a fight the two powerful Amazons overwhelm her in the end. As added bonus her ankles are bound. She struggles helplessly on anchor. Her perfect hardbody sways back in forth with fierceness in her brown eyes. She shouts "He's mine."
"NOT ANYMORE," The Egmatic queen reminds her with a cruel smile on her beautiful face.
Seconds later I lay on the mane of her Cheetah Horse and I squirm with fear as her hand keeps me close to her exquisite saddle. She turns her steed away and rides off as her Amazon warriors follow.
 Just seconds later she leads her tribe through the erotic jungle. I'm intrigued by her already.
"Who are you?" I blurt
"Athena of the Amazons," She declares affectionly. "You're going to bring me satisfaction I desire You're going to satisfy my appetite Chuck of Earth." With the light behind her beautiful blond hair it gives a goddess like quality.
 She and her Amazon move quickly through the erotic jungle on predestine path. I know Nena isn't going to be bound for long at the spacecraft she's going to escaspe. She's more cleverer than one gives her credit.
For now I'm property of Athena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice