Saturday, August 25, 2018

What Vorgo wants,Vorgo Gets

Somewhere in the deep,vast unknown erotic jungles of the Toyverse...

Even a sexy Amazon Queen like Athena has her limits.
For the past several weeks,months, since I stayed with her small tribe in the Aztec like ruins of the jungle I fulfilled her every obligation and her redheaded second in command. Since I belong to Athena other members of her Amazon of her tribe had been forbidden. Like myself I learn these Amazons actually came from earth sometime toward the end of the Dark Ages. They found on the plains of central asia but kept to themselves. But when the barbaric hordles of Ghenghis Khan,Attala the Huns and the Vikings were expanding thier territory most of the other Amazons tribes had either died out or assimilated with the conquering tribes from East.
  Athena explain that she and her small tribe came across some unknown magic. With the Khan closing in on territories in Central Asia she had to act. The magic,which she couldn't explain nor her soothsayer for that matter happen during one of the real severe storms which frequently cross the Centtal Asian plains. The wind and lightening had created somesort of vortex and the entire tribe swept away in the storm and they ended up here in the jungles of the Toyverse. Athena and her tribe had survived and thrived here. In peace. No creature couldn't conquer them much less if they tried. Most of the conquests ended in death for some.
 I told Athena how much her world has changed since she disappeared. She couldn't believe the war,the human advancement which have taken place and still are. She and her redhead second in command Shonda gasp 'INCREDIBLE."
 Since  I fulfilled my sexual obligations to Athena and Shonda,plus the earth update which I explain to them. Athena let me go as a sign of honor and respet. Though men are still forebidden to stay her tribe I was always welcome back if I needed protection. Shonda and I embraced in her hut for one last time. She whispers in my ear,"I plan to leave the tribe. I will find you my toy;."
Then I departed in the twilight night....

Dangers still lurk and one beastman I thought who died had been waiting to get his paws on me and he did. Vorgo recaptures me when I least explect it and he march me back to his nine leg spider steed. His face hidden in a helmet I couldn't make out but I could see his obsssessive eyes. Again bound I lay on the mane of his spidersteed as it rides off in the erotic jungle as if nothing happen. I feel his fingers again as I squirm under his powerful hand.
 "I have a buyer for you toy." He says malevolently.
 I hear his hauting laughter echo through the jungle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice