Sunday, August 12, 2018

Psychodellic Nirvana Lovenest

Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse a few hours later...

The sky took on a strange psychedelic colors which is pleasing to the eyes. As Twilight dawn is rising Nena banks her steed and descends toward an open clearing of huge mushrooms and roses. Her strange instect steed lands amidsts the roses a few meters away from the surreal alive mushrooms. Everything is pratically quiet. She kisses my bare ass affectionaly. I didn't question Nena where we're going.
 She literally pulls me off her daek dragonfly and places me on a red trail which leads into the dark erotic jungle. She tightens my wrists behind my nude body. I'm her Toy regardless and I smell her perfume which intices me. I feel her hand on my shoulder and she shoves me forward. Nena says gently "March my toy."
We do so and we disappear into the strange darkness of the erotic jungle. I hear various sounds of live jungle plant along the trail and she seems to know what lays at the end of this trail. This part of the erotic jungle has a sweet aromas pleasant to the nose and exotic jungle flowers pleasing to the eye. We follow this trail for a few minutes along the wet path.
"Where are you taking me?" I ask.
"Nirvana."
"Nirvana?"
"You'll find out my Chuck of Earth." Nena declares softly.

Moments later
At the end of the trail a strange large object rested. It's a strange spacecraft that crash her many eons ago. The cfart has a psycodeliic design and on the sides various colors pulsate as if it's alive. Nena says "Rumor is Barbearella crashed her and she couldn't return to her own future and she was made queen by a tribe many eons ago. She couldn't get the craft off the ground. Thus she stayed until her death and her spacecraft now belongs to the Toyverse."
 We climb into her spacecfaft and the door shuts automatically. Various psychedelic vines,plants have taken over Barbarella's spacecraft. Nena cuts my bonds and she lays me down in a comfortable sunken bed. The psychedelic colors come alive as Nena puts herself on top of me and she bends down and we embrace. My hands travel up her perfect nude hardbody and my touch turns her own. We embrace for hours. As a storm rages in outside, water rushes in and Nena and  I get lost in each other....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice