Sunday, July 15, 2018

Snatched by CroMogans

The erotic Toyverse jungle a few hours later...somewhere North.

Nena has long since found an isolated small clearing for us to makeout. Nena and I made out for only few hours and we're both oblivious to the jungle around us. We didn't see the danger coming until they surrounded us.
The primitive interlopers armed with short and long spears stare down at us with greed. Thier eyes feasted on us like we're thier tasty morsals. One of them bellows: "Bound them." The primitive interlopers looklike CroMogan Neanderthals from another era of earth. Thier tall forms intimated us and we are quickly raise to our barefeet. One Cromgan grab my wrists and boud them and another did the same with Nena. For reasons unexplain the strange Neanderthals keep us together as we march between in line between some of them. Since we're both small to them we didn't put up a fight. Nena and I could only guess what these strange charactors want with us. Nena figures they must've saw her wasp land and plan from there. Our nude bodies glow under the sensous large moon; Nena and I sense thier greedy eyes watching us every step of the way.
We march deeper into the surreal eeriness of the Toyverse jungle. Like rare jewels,the CroMogans guard us zealously. The leader CroMogan orders "Stop."
We and the tribe do. The leader growls "BOUND THEM TO THE POLES."
The Neanderthals grab us and force us on the ground. The strange cromogans tie our wrists and ankles to thier poles. Nena and I feel a sense of helpnesses as they resume thier march toward their destination whatever that might be.
We have no idea what part of jungle we're in. Strange sounds echo here and there. Nena and I quietly glance at each other. As if we're capture lovers in peril.

A few hours later..thier village.
 The strange tribe bound us back to back on a totem pole a few meters away from a burning bonfire. I hear Nena whisper "I don't like this." I smell her perfume. Whatever this tribe had plan she and I figure we'll die together. In the distance we hear a sonic boom of thunder and our fate appears to be unknown....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice