Saturday, July 21, 2018

Esape by Fire and Beast

Dark Toyverse erotic jungle a few nights later...

Oppertunity present themselves.

By now around Nena and I several more bonfires are burning. The fire bring Nena's sensous glow which I haven't seen before. Already the primitive tribe poke and prodded us but didn't do know more harm to us. The strange leader,a neanderthal woman, decided not to kill us for meat. Instead they didn't know what to do us.
Nena whispers, "She loosens our ropes have you notice?" Her seductive brown eyes glint under the firelight. Something roars in the erotic jungle around us but we can't place where those roars are coming from for we here a sonic boom of thunder and smell the coming sweet rain.
Oppertunity again present themselves.
"I'm still your toy," I remind her.
"Of course you are. A worthy one." Nena says in her seductive voice.
We glance around the jungle around us. The roars increase as if the beasts whatever they are getting closer. At the sametime the sonic boom thunder draws closer and sweet tropical rain drops fall. As the rain increases the beasts make themselves known. They leap out of the darkness larger than life saber tooth lions which scare the  hell of of the Neanderthals. As the huge lions roam and ramsack the the villiage for food which they find. Some of the Neanderthals flee dropping thier weapons out of fear of the lion.
Nena and break our bonds from the pole. She grabs some bolas and the magic headstaff of the dead Neanderthal witchdoctor. From the carcass we flee back into dark wet jungle. Nena spots a new gossomar wing dragonfly steed and points her new staff at it. The creature now obeys her.
 Before we flee on the dragonfly...she uses the bolas to rebound my wrists behind my back again. For I belong to her. I climb on the mane of the dragonfly and lay on my stomach...I feel her hand on my bare ass as she commonds her dragonfly steeed to ascend into the stormy heavens.
 "We're free my darling," She coos and kisses my cheek.
 We fly into the heavens and don't look back. We're still in the north and Nena seems to know this reagon of the Tovverse well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice