Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Never steal from Nena

An ancient waystation somewhere in the perverted,erotic  jungle of the Toyverse.

Sooner or later she's bound to find me. No matter how hard one trys to escape her,she will always find you.
In the warm wet darkness of the semi lighted ancient waystation,the Flaming Redhair Queen and I made love  to each other until we were physically exhausted and we sleep sounding among the comfortable huge pillows and slim silk sheets. The Red Queen Aniko has no idea where to go but she knows the erotic jungle better than most. She got transported to the Toyverse over hundred years ago from Indonesia during the great eruption of Krakatoa; the force of the Volcano as she told had been so strong she'd been thrown into the Pacific and strangely she got suck into a whirlpool. The whirlpool acutally was a portal which the Krakatoa Volcano open and Aniko got suck through time and space. She didn't recall much after that.
 Now he we are.
Yet in the waystation amdist the aura of sunlight which breaks through the ancient open windows I swore I see feminine shadow but I'm not sure. I try to drift back to sleep but can't yet the lovely exotic red queen sleeps soundly oblivious of the sounds of the world around her.
 I rise up and look around. Then a babe's perfumed hand clasp mouth and a familiar voice whispers:
"Don't make a sound my toy," the familiar voice says. "Just coime with me and don't resist."
  I don't.
We come out of the darkness of the ancient waystation and Nena smiles at me with delight. Her brown eyes light up that she has her toy back. She says "You didn't think I would find you my Chuck of Earth?" She lets out her seductive giggle. I gaze toward her hideous looking red wasp which stares at us like we're food. Yet the insect is under her control. "How did you find us?"
 She loosely ties my wrists behind my back again. "Oh your dumb red queen left her clues and I follow from there. No one steals you from me."
 She grips my shoulder and marches me toward her wasp. Nena doesn't tell me where she's going with me. She climbs on the wasp first and then lifts me up and places me on chest keeping me close to her like I'm rare diamond. I feel her powerful fingers penetrate my bare flesh.
 She commands her wasp to rise up in the heavens and it does so. It's black gossamer wings hmmmmmmmmmmmm loudly as it rises above the purplish,violent skys. For a moment her wasps hovers as she gazes at what direction to go over the infinite vast jungle.
 Nena murmurs "Let's go North."
 I feel her wasp rev up and flys in the opposite direction. Nena and I disappear into the heavens and Aniko the redqueen feels like a distance memory. Nena doesn't tell where's she going as she caresses my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice