Friday, July 10, 2020

Shadows at the Edge

Deep in the erotic wilds of the Toyverse jungle somewhere....

Bright rays of the full moons breaks through shafts of jungle like rays of light through a stain glass window....it's sometime after midnight I don't know what time. Yet the erotic jungle is alive at night with her strange eerie sounds.
 A meadow of red lilies.
We're in a clearing at the edge of the erotic jungle not far from a footpath. I have no idea how long I've been with the mysterious lizardmen. Though it's just two of them.
But still the erotic jungle is dangerous and I couldn't help sense the presence of shadows at the edge where the glowing lilies meet the jungle. I couldn't see them but I could sense they're there. It's like they came out of no where all of sudden like some supernautral force.
I'm tied to an ancient slim column not far from the large waterhole. The moonrays reflect off the small waterhole like a mirror revealing the beauty of the night. Both lizards are in a sound sleep,deep sound sleep, yet I couldn't sleep.

A cool breeze blows against my naked flesh and feels good and in the distance I see the coming of a thunderstorm across the vast meadow. The surreal orange thunderheads drift closer and the branches of large trees nearby gently wave with the a strong breeze. The erotic Toyverse feels like vast jungle and unknown. Often it's unknown that ignites explorer's courisity to push forward.
Still the shadows at the edge of the clearing are watching. Waiting for their moment to strike and take. I didn't have to wait for long---

The shadows reveal themselves as hidious goblins. They're hidious looking but they're not lizards. The the two arm hunters took an interest in me quickly. Once one cut me from my pole, I feel large cool hands clasp my wrists and retie heavy bolas around them. The other goblin simply put poison in the lizard's mouth. Death came to them quickly.
 With my dork showing, the goblin hunters march me back from the oasis,through the lilie meadow and into the erotic jungle. As for the lizardmen they're already dead for survival of the fittest frequently rules in the Toyverse jungle...
 As I blend in with the strange primitive tribe, I have no idea where they're headed,instead I hear the wind morph from a breeze to a strong force for the branches of the trees wave above to the force.
 Still the primitive goblin tribe whatever they are with thier human toy forge on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power of Love

 Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse,,,,  Zira and I made out in amidst a strange broken Stonehenge in the clearing between jungles. A waterfal...

Altar of Sacrifice