Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Night of the Lizardmen

The erotic jungles of the Toyverse a few moonlight nights later...
Sometime after midnight in the Vartek Queen's chamber.

I swear sometimes that QueenShan of the Vartek isn't human. She looks and talks human but she isn't. What she is I have no idea. This mysterious beauty whoever she is. Her power she welds isn't tyrannical but somesort of strange magic. There's one thing I suspect she knows, the creature in the churning pool is dead. Which means thier god is dead.
I lay on one her larger than life pillows which highlight the stone open air,torch lit chamber. I suspect though QueenShan is sexy Incubus. But unlike those of earth lore and urban legend. This incubus is different not supernatural but an actual living creature yet with no sucking soul powers. As she lays with me in her exhausted sex state, she rolls over her eyes blazing. "Cutie whats on your mind?"
 I blurt "Are you an Incubus."
 She admits it: "Yes,I'm an Incubus. But not like what you think. Chuck of Earth,my pet"-she kisses me hard again and my hands roam all over her bareback. She proves her power which is sensous and but she doesn't feed off my lifeforce.
 We both drift asleep....

 I stir awake and quiely rise up and explore the strange ancient chamber. I can't help sense there's something else in the chamber. For I see strange eyes and shadows moving like phantoms in the night. I glance back at thte seductive curvy Incubus on her pillows. Shan sleeps deeply in her human form. I hear thunder in the distance and faraway lighting flashes.
 A ghostly disembodied voice echos "Sieze the toy."
 "Huh?" I didn't see them coming but it's already too late...yet I couldn't make them out.

 A meadow across from the ancient Vartek temple.
  With my wrists bound again behind my back,my dork showing as always, I march between two mask hidious looking lizardmen. I know they're intelligent and for they threatened me already. I march with my lizard abductors back into the surreal moonlit erotic jungle. Strangely they didn't harm the beautiful Incubus it's as if they fear her for some reason.
 I try to find where we're going but the strange lizardmen who looklike huge aligators with big mouths and big teeth, don't say much...
 For now I follow them down the unknown path into the erotic jungle while strange nocuturnal crys of creatures unknown echo in the jungle. I have no idea whom these lizardmen are...nor what they want. \
 So I follow them..under the vast canopy of jungle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice