Friday, April 3, 2020

Little Rare Pet

Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse jungle..a few hours later a few minutes past midnight...

When we crossed from the darken jungle foilage under the larger than life erotic jungle trees in a field of giant glowing pink roses. That's when it happened like a plot twist in a bizarre plot twist.
 First without no explaination,the mysterious witch zapped the Antman into the dust.
The witch drops her hood and reveals herself. Her familiar voice echos: "My little rare pet you can never escape Vartek we will always find you."
 I stared at her for I know this would happen sooner or later. Now she's found me like I knew she would. She approach me with her seductive smile and gave me her liplock. My fate has been sealed for now.
 QueenShan of Vartek is now behind me. I feel her hand on my shoulder and I march once again nude as captive of the Vartek Cult. We follow an uknown footpath which glows under my barefeet. Her hand remains lock gently on my neck as if to remind me don't try to escape her. I don't ask  questions as I sense her glee and triumph in finding me. We cross again into the dark jungle canopy with its eerie sounds and again she steers me down another path toward a small clearing. I see her dark looking glistening eye larger than life dragonfly which lookslike some hidious monster under the beautiful moonlight.
 She forces marches me closer toward her dark dragonfly. She climbs on as I stand near it. Her firm powerful fingers lift me upward and lay me down on my bare chest on her huge saddle. I see her gleeful smile as her hand now anchors on my bare ass. I feel her overwhelming power shoot all over my nude bod.
She pulls the reigns and her dragonfly lifts again into the heavens. The surreal clear skys of the Toyverse shine thier bizarre colors.My mind spins dizzley as I feel her lips on my cheek and I hear her strange laughter.

A few hours later...
Her dragonfly settles down in a clearing near the strange crumbled Vartek temple. She climbs off first and then places me on my fee; I feel a jab of her long staff and I march toward her temple no questions asked. We walk in silence toward her temple castle.
  She intones "No escape for you Chuck of Earth my rare little pet,no escape."
  I don't say anything as I march forward....hers once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power of Love

 Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse,,,,  Zira and I made out in amidst a strange broken Stonehenge in the clearing between jungles. A waterfal...

Altar of Sacrifice