Sunday, September 8, 2019

Chamlion Grab

Nothing in the Toyverse isn't as it seems.

Near the erotic surreal jungle of the Toyverse evening twilight.

The Sensous Meadow as Jung calls it lies extremely close to the erotic jungle. In fact the erotic jungle encloses all around it. Here Jung and I make out for hours it seems in the sensous smelling meadow. Of course the two of us are unaware of the two pair eyes watching in the shadows.
 "You're good," Jung murmurs softly.
 "I've been getting that a lot lately, " I respond as her lips meet mine again. The beautiful moons are now rising. "Should we get back to your lair?" I ask.
 Jung kisses me hard on the lips and that's when the intruders emerge unexpectly from the shadows o the jungle. They're two glowing eyed caped nude hardbod babes. They stand with thier speers pointed at us.
 "Surrender him or else," The glossy black haired one called Nina says.
   Jung protests" He's my toy."
  "Not anymore Jung." Nina declares as her strange companion stares on.
  Since we're unarmed we didn't have choice
 The strange babe hardbods march us into the shadows of the jungle. Nina grabs my arm and I stand herside. "What should we do with Jung?" Her companion asks.
 "Tie her to the tree,so her sister can find her.Then bound my new toy of pleasure."
  Nina's companion marches Jung between two trees and she takes her wrists and loosely ties them in a vine rope. Her arms now stretch as she struggles between the trees. "YOU BITCH ASS HOLES," Jung shrieks.
  As I stand bewildered, I watch the curvy Nina stroll toward her and she kisses her gently on the lips. "I'll take that as a compliment Jung. Oh,don't worry your twin will find you."
  Jung spits at her.
  "Let's go." Nina orders.
  :"Who are you?" I blurt.
"We're Camelions. We're like shapeshifters but we're more human than anything else." She pauses. Her dark eyes blaze at me. "My name is Nina and my companion is Chloie."
 With my wrists bound once again behind my back,I see Queen Junge for my last time as we disappear in the dusk of the erotic jungle. There's no telling what these two have plan as I feel thier eyes roam over my small nude bod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice