Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mutant tribe captures Toy

The bust ruins somewhere in the erotic Toyvese a week later.
In the strange bust head temple, Bodything didn't think we would be found.
She had been wrong. So wrong it cost her life.

The strange small number of mutants with paint all over thier bodies appeared some after midnight. I was first seized by two of them. As thier garish hands clasp my arms forcing my wrists behind back and as one tied my wrists behind my back and gagged my mouth,they murdered Bodything in her sleep.
The Toyverse often doesn't show no mercy.
The strange mutants entwine me and we march down some stone steps into a lighted tunnel which leads back to the erotic jungle. I don't know what they are but they don't look human but more half beast/human. They remind me of an indiginious tribe from one those shows or movies on earth. They're taller than me thier eyes glow
One of them growls and push me along the path toward the moonlight. It's cool under the tunnel and I have no idea where it leads....
 Moments later..
We emerge under the beautiful moonlight. I see various wing hybrid winged wasp steeds. The large muscle one grabs me and leads me toward his larger bizarre insect steed. Once he's on his strange hybrid wasp. It's hidious eyes stare back at me as if it reads my soul. The powerful mutant lifts me upward and place me on my chest and I feel his powerful hand on my bare ass. I feel his wasp rises and the others follow and we disappear into the moonlit night. I hear a "HEHEHEHEHE" from their powerful leader. His powerful fingers keep me under his grip and control.
There's no telling what these crazies have planned. We sail through the air.

A few hours later....
  Still bound and gagged,the strong leader mutant has me over his shoulder.As they march through the erotic jungle I figure thier village isn't far. Again hidious roars echo in the jungle. I fugure someone in their tribe wants me really bad. That's all I can speculate on as they march along thier path in this moonlit night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice