Sunday, September 29, 2019

Moonlit Tradeoff

Somewhere in the erotic jungle of the Toyverse...a few hours later under  a high bright moon.

The strange mutant rribe had no desire to keep me.
 With wrists firmly bound behind back,I march entwined between powerful armed mutants away from thier village into a nearby glowing meadow. A caped regal curvy hardbod figure stands in the field with glowing,hypnotic eyes and I sense her smile as we draw closer.
 Her voice echos "Have you found my long saught man toy?"
 "We have." The leader intones.
   "Show him,"
  The leader grabs my arm and shoves me forward. I don't say anything as stand nude with my dork showing as always. I stood quietly as she came under the bright moonlight. She has streaked,black hair with glowing hypnotic eyes. I feel her thoughts read my thoughts. "Ah Chuck of Earth,a fresh toy to play with."
 "Who are you?' I ask.
"Jodi the Jungle Witch who sees all and knows all," She replies with a smile. She gazes toward the mutants and tosses them a hieroglyphic staff. "This should satisfy your tribe."
The eager mutant picks up the staff and they disappear into the moonlit darkness.
 The sensual jungle witch whoever she is marches me toward her strange large horsefly. Jod declares,"No one can save you.HEHEHEHE."
  I didn't say anything as we stop at her large horsefly. I belong to her and I  didn't question it. The night is surreally quiet here. No sounds whatsever.
 Jodi doesn't hesitate. She climbs on her hidious horsefly and she manhandles me close to her with her powerful hands. Her hand quickly grips my bare ass and I feel some sort of power radiate through me as like electricity but it feels more like fluid kinetic energy. I hear the hmmmmmmmm of its wings and her insect steed rises into the night.
  We now fly through the night toward a destination unknown and I'm the prize of this jungle witch whoever she is. I squirm under her grasp but her powerful hand keeps me anchor as we fly under the moonlight. I stare bewildered and confused as if she put a spell on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice