Saturday, August 24, 2019

Jung and Hannah

Somewhere in the Toyverse of her kingdom,in a surreal small meadow surrounded by the erotic jungle.

Jung and I had been making out in the meadow for a few minutes. She couldn't wait to make with me since I'd been given to her a few hours ago. As Jung and I rolled in the grass near the cool erotic jungle under a bright pink sky,we hear hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's not an insect of any sort but something else.
 A large jeweled Chinese dragon appears out of the edge of the jungle and it's tounge rolls out. Another regal feminine figure appears and she stops stares. I look at Jung. "Whose she?"
"Hannah my sis we jointly rule this kingdown together."
  "I see."
  Hannah steps off the tongue and she now stands before us. "I see you got first dibs on the runt Chuck of Earth."
 "Yeah sis I did."
I get a good look at Hannah. Like Jung she's human with an incredible hardbod she's about the same height of her sister. I figure Hannah is her twin sister. For they look alike.
 "Funs over." Jung says as she raises to me to my feet and reties my wrists behind naked ass.

 Seconds later...
 We step through the Chinese dragon via its huge orange tounge. Both twins are a mystery but I march between them as we enter into thier kingdom. Large mushrooms and glowing fungi make it surreal since there's something of an orange spider on one of the mushrooms. We follow a path which leads to what appears to be primitive Chinese like castle pagoda. Hanna glances back at me "Its bigger than you think."
 "I see."
We march up the steps through the faded broken doors. The weird pagoda keep appears to be older than the beautiful twins that inhabit it. "So what are you two going to do with me?" I ask.
"We haven't decided," Jung says as her brown eyes light up. "Have we sister?"
 "No we haven't," She declares.
 Whatever this pagado castle is it's the motive of the sisters I'm intrigued with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice