Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Mysterious WitchQueen Orange

Deep in the erotic twilight Toyverse...

Vorgo,The Beastman, knows his way around the erotic jungle. His hideous mutant looking Black Widow Spider gallup fiercly as I rest under his powerful fury fingers. His fingers assert his strength with a certain determination on my bare ass. Since he bound my wrists and ankles, he made sure I couldn't escape this time. His gold eyes glinted with a calm delight that he found his toy to sell and exploit in the ertotic jungle.
 Darkness sweeps the psychedelic sky above with the coming of a drenching tropical sweet rain. I glance around the colorful erotic jungle, which spins in a fast and slow motion and then a dizzy blur. I have no sense of time here in this crazy,wild jungle. All I know Athena the Amazon is far off now. Strange huge shadows highlight what other monsters live amdist this strange jungle. Some our repitilian in nature others primitive mammal. As we quickly pass through, I state as a huge Cerebus head like Cobra Snake takes on  another carnivore creature unearthy in appearance. It's clear the strange snake will win the battle.

Moments later...
With my wrists bound behind my back and my dork showing, the Obessive Vorgo keeps his spear inches from my back, His beastie shadow over shadows me as we follow the mysterious path into a lovely valley highlighted by strange surreal ruins eons older than time. Psychodelic colors swirl in the sky above as the various larger moons come into view. I sense evening twilight as darkness creeps into the erotic jungle. The erotic shape trees take on dark hideous shapes along the path.
 I feel like I'm being march down a dark tunnel.
We march for a few minutes and we emerge on a purple rose clearing.
A lovely bodybuilder regal looking female with pronounce orange hair stares at me with a fiendish delight. I sense her eyes probe me.
 "Ah Vorgo," She says, "you live up to your promise."
  "Queen Orange you will find ths Chuck of Earth a worthy Toy."
  They do thier transaction, Vorgo gets some crystal bolos as Queen Orange takes me in her custody.
   As evening rolls in,I now lay on her hideous dark wasp,I feel Queen Orange whovever she is assert her power over my bare ass. Her dark wasp asvends into the psychedelic heavens and Vorgo disappears into the jungle.
 The Queen uses her magic and she bounds in my ankles as we fly through the heavens I sense her strange eyes staring at me lustfully. As I wonder what her plans are since I'm now hers to do her bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice