Monday, July 2, 2018

Flight of the RedQueen

Somewhere deep in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse
 Twilight weeks lattr...her keep now burns in flames as her dark goblins lead by one called Cerebus leads a rebellion against her.
 Yet Cerebus underestimates her for the RedQueen and I flee to another turret where her dragonfly awaits. She casts her spell again over me and comply with her. I lay on my chest as her fingers grip my bare ass. We fly off in the purple heavens as her castle burns,falls to ground like the House of Usher. Parts of sink into weak ground,the stone bridge breaks and the surreal moat bursts water into the jungle and her shadowy monster breaks free and runs back into the jungle. '
 "Well it was go while it lasted," the redqueen states. She kisses my check and says: "At least I have you toy." I feel her grip relax and my tensions ease. I let the wind blow in my face as Aniko strokes my back with her hand. She's still powerful I know that and as her foil she tells me I'm fab kisser.
"Where are we going?"
"Someplace where we can hide." She gazes down at the erotic jungle below. "One thing about this world it has so many hiding places. We need a place where we can't be found for a while. I do know one thing I can't let have Nena have you back."
"I'm not sure about that,I add.
 Instead she rolls me to my side and bends down and we liplock hard. I feel again a slight magic shock run through my small nude bod. Her magic is powerful I know that. I do know Aniko is from earth. For her lips tell me so.

A few hours later...
 She lands in a clearing surrounded by hugh colorful boulders and neon glowing jungle. I relax as the flaming redhead throws me over her shoulder. Aniko explain there's an ancient Waystation for us to hide till things cool down. She quickly moves down the colorful footpath toward an ancient rectangle structure. Before one of the reptilian carnivores could attack she quickly runs into the structure and drops me on some huge pillows. She points her finger toward some unlit torches and they light up as the wind of a howling storm blows in.
  We cuts my binds and we roll in the pillows and embrace again. My hands run through her glowing flaming redhair. For the first time the two of us are lost in each other. She murmurs softly in a tongue I don't understand as we kiss madly all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice