Saturday, June 30, 2018

Foil for a Sensous RedQueen

Somewhere above the vast erotic jungle of the wild,surreal Toyverse
Sounds of gossomer wings fills the surreeal purplish heavens with bright glowing moons and below gleaming surreal larger than life jungle trees with an abudence of weird,alien wildlife. On her hideous dragonfly,the mysterious RedQueen moves with purpose and I lay under hand as her new foil.
 The soft humming of gossamer wings vibrates her surreal looking dragonfly as she guides it throught the beautiful purplish skies. In the distance larger than tropical thunderheads surround this purplish sky with glowing flashes of changing colors of lightening. One minute yellow follow by azure blow and glowing neon orange.
"Where we going?" I plea as if it's my life.
  "You'll know in time my Chuck of Earth," The RedQueen murmurs seductively.
I'm stun she knows where I'm from. I feel her fingers stroke my bareback and squeeze me again. She leans down and caresses my cheek with her lips. She's human,I realize.
"You have many questions about this world you fallen to from the stars," The Red Queen states softly.
"You have a name?" I venture.
She bends down and whispers softly in my ear: "Aniko my earthling.Be calm I command it." I feel her fingers squeeze my bare ass again and I feel something like a gentle electrical shock but it's magic. Her spell numbs my tense body and I feel my muscles relax and a sudden urge to sleep. As I drift into a surreal sleep,I feel her lips once again. Whoever Aniko is,she more powerful than Nena is I know that for sure.
The last thing I hear is a boom of thunder and I feel some sweet smelling rain.Then I zonk out.

A few hours later...eerie twilight.
 With my wrists firmly tied behind my back some larger than life dark goblins march me along with thier RedQueen toward her weird looking castle. A faint red mist surrounds the jungle in and out as if it's a thin layer of protection. As the pace quickens,the closer we get to her weird looking keep. Then we have a change of path,we pass under a stone bridge toward a faint looking door. The Redqueen places her hand on a stone frame arch and it glows in ancient words. The door disappears and we enter into her weird keep. Suddenly her small cadre of goblins break up except for thier leader and the Red Queen. We pass a sleeping shadow of a four leg monster which sleeps.
 We find a stone staircase and the three of us venture upward into her weird keep. The RedQueen is tightlip why she really wants me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice