Thursday, June 28, 2018

No Escape from Nena

Somewhere deep in the surreal,erotic jungle of the Toyverse...
A few moons later in Nena's bizarre keep.

For several wild nights,Nena and I made out for hours. By midnight she would fall into deep sleep.
So while she's in her deep sleep I see an oppoertunity to flee. Amazingly her ghoulish guard detail is light not many of them.
 So I took advantage of the  strange twilight midnight hour.
I find a secret passageway and I sneak between the walls of this vast bone keep; I snaking down a spiral staircase which took to me to the bottom. As I look around I didn't know what dangers linger so I took my chances. I see moonlit jungle jutting outside a cavernous opening. Then I hear a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR behind me. The compound eye monster with insect eyes mixed with animal came charging at me. I run and I dive into a small stream with a strong current which takes me away from the monster whatever it is. I let the current sweep me outside and I reach the shore not far from her keep.
 I quickly find a footpath and run quickly as I can from the strange keep. I didn't care what dangers lay ahead. So I wonder down the footpath and I find some oval fruit to eat and eat it. Then  I contine down the footpath which follows the stream. I didn't know that Nena's nefarious ghouls would be upon me so quickly.
 I had on the path when they take me by surprise. Quickly one of her ghouls grabs my wrists and binds them bind my back upon my surrender. The hideous leader marches me toward his strange scarab beattle and lifts me upward to the mane and I lay on my chest a captive once again. The ghouls gallup off toward her bizarre castle.
 Moments later....
  Nena,drape in her purple gold cape, smiles at me as I sand as her toy captive again. Her gold eyes change color to brown. The ghoul says "Should we punish this runt?"
 "Please no harm to this human." Nena declares softly "Leave."
  They do so.
 Nena insteands slides her hand around my neck and French kisses me. Once again I fall under her spell as we fall on her huge pillows. She murmurs softly as we bang each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice