Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Captive of Nena

Deep,deeo in the erotic lush jungle of the Toyvrse.
Strange roars along an unknow footpath.Strange shadows fighting against one another. Live plants hightlight the strange footpath which my captor Nena and I are on.
 With her  glowing spear which she produced out of no where,she jabs gently to continue down the unknwon path. Seconds later she orders "Stop my Chuck of Earth."
 I do so.
 I feel her hand on my shoulder and she steers me toward another footpath. With bizarre spear at my back I stroll down the path into a surreal lovely valley. Why she's taking me she doesn't give me a cluew. We quickly reach bottom of the hill which has a gleaming pond along with a gleaming waterfall. In the pond is a strange looking boat and we step in it. Before she gets her paddle,she instructs me to lay near her and I do. She takes a slim lace rope and binds my ankles. Without an explaination she throws a silk sheet over me.
  "There no one knows I have you." Nena declares. I feel her hand run over my body as I lay helpless under her grasp and power.Who or what she is,she's determine keep me as her own that's all  I can surmise as I feel the boat slide from shore and ride on some unknown stream curruent. Nena would frequently touch me to make sure I'm fine and I drift into strange sleep.
 A surreal dream occupies my thoughts.
 Queen Shan finds me in some ruin. She binds my wrists behind my back and I march under a spear of an unknown armored beastman. Sevonds latet I lay bound on Queen Shan's hyprid raven and she clutches me firmly as we flight off in the heavens. I beg to be let go but Queen Shan only laughs as we fly over the surreal wild jungles of the Toyverse--

I wake up.
Her boat starts to slow down and turns toward another shore. I feel the boat stop and the silk cover is removed. I get up and I step on some ancient stone piar which is link to strange shadowing ruis of a castlw or a temple. "March Toy,"
 I do so under the guard of the buxem looking Nena. We march toward the unfamiliar ruins. I don't ask what she wants of me. She's eager to get me to her strange castle. A darken cloud sweeps with surreal color lightening,I ignore it as Nena prods me toward her mysterious shadowy keep which draws closer with each pace of my march.
Again terror runs up of my spine. Fear of the unknown stirs in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice