Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Nana,Cleopatra Reincarnated

Somewhere in the surreal heavens of the erotic Toyverse.
Her wing dragon flys and banks over the large canopy erotic tropical trees of the Toyverse. Below moonlight gleams off the oversize leaves; I glance below as I lay helpless her fingers pericing my bare ass. I hardly move as her tongue licks my cheek and I sense her powerful delight in having me for whatever she has planned.
 I squirm under firm long fingers.
 Queen Nana declares,"Ah you're alive my Chuck of Earth." She gently kisses my cheek and I glance up at her seductive beautiful face. She says,"We're not long from my realm toy. Not long.So rest."
I feel her magic spell shock my body and sleep comes quickly. Along with the spell comes a strange dream I couldn't really describe...
 Hours later...
An open canopy of rainbow color jungle.
 Nana tightens her bolas round my wrist and she's change her appearance to that a seductive Egyptian Queen. Her grip on my shoulder is gentle but firm,commanding. She kisses my cheek and neck and reminds me I'm hers. Before we leave on a footpath which descends into the erotic jungle,she takes her finger and conjures up hefty,hidiious armored beastmen.
 She orders "Guard Him."
 She lets them grab me and I'm place between them. She takes the lead and all of us follow the surreal footpath into glossy erotic jungle. We follow the strange path for about a few minutes and we emerge in the ruins of a jungle covered ancient city made of stone. The city appears older than those on earth by a thousand eons.
 We march toward a broken crystal pyramd with two broken ebony busts o figures unfamiliar,alien.
 We march up the small steps and the guard suddenly disperse. The queen takes control again. Everything about the interior broken pyramid resembles ancient Egypt circa about the time of the Roman Republic.
 Hana sits me down on one of her soft pillows. She unexpectly French kisses me on the lip and coils back on the her pillow with a smile. I say, "You remind me of somebody who died long ago."
 "Cleopatra of Egypt who rule her kingdom and bore a son for Julius Ceasar."
 She kisses me again bur remains close. Her eyebrows arch up. "This s going to stun you I'm Cleopatra you described. How I ended it up here in this world?" She pauses. "When I died on ancient Earth Egypt my soul was pulled here as if Orisis wants me here. Here I'm not Cleopatra but Nana. Even I found it strange." I feel her hands untie my wrists and I stare at awe at her.
 Cleopatra. Incredible.
I had so many questions as she mentally read my thoughts with a mischivious grin on her beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice