Sunday, June 24, 2018

Abducted,sold by a jealous ghoul lover

Somewhere in the bizarre,surreal,erotic Toyverse jungle..
Several moons later...

It happen when I least expect it. Then again this is the Toyverse where I'm learning quickly anything can happen.
 In Eva's thronebed where I stay as her lover and human paramour if there is a such thing, it's where all started.Several hidous large ghouls burst in and I burst awake only to feel a hand over mouth,and a threat whisper in my ear. Since I'm smaller than they are,they take advantage of it and they quickly bound and gag me. Next thing I feel the mysterious envious ghoul toss me over his strong muscle shoulder and I feel my thighs lock in a huge vice as terror reaks up my spine. Last thing I see is Eva who's in a deep,sound sleep.
 The interlopers disappear via secret passage built in the strange castle long ago. Torches light up the spiral staircase downward. As they scurry toward the bottom surface of the castle I have no idea where they're taking me. All I know this jealous ghoul whoever he is,may want to kill me for being with his babe. But he didn't say allude to the fact.
We reach the bottom of the stone spiral staircase. In the darkness of this castle I hear blood curtling crys of monsters unknown. The ghouls follow a footpath which leads toward the opposite end of the castle.
I squirm and struggle but the powerful ghoul holds me in his firm grip as I bite the gag. It's clear the jealous ghoul had some devious plan up his sleeve but it's not death. Toward the lighted end of a nautral cavern shadows of thier steeds,lizard horses wait. Now everything moves quickly the ghoul lays me on my chest near his ornate saddle and his large hand anchors my bare ass firmly.
 Like thieves in the night they ride back into the surreal erotic jungle. I moan as I bite gag and the jealous ghoul smile and says: "You're not going to see Eva again.Runt human."
 I don't react as the surreal neon jungle spins around me. I feel the gallup slow down and the envious ghoul yanks my gag off.
 "What do you want with me?" I protest.
 "Selling you off to another buyer runt," The ghoul remarks as his eyes glow with delight.
 I go quiet for the rest of the journey as the jealous ghouls laughs his malevolent laugh.

Hours later...
 With my wrists bound behind my back,entwine between two powerful ghouls,we follow a footpath through some colorful large surreal looking mushrooms toward a group strange ancient ruins. The monolith,broken stones, broken bust dot the open landscape. I don't ask to many questions as the ghouls are taking me somewhere to be sold. Above storm clouds roll in and a misty rain falls.
 We suddenly stop.
"You have him?" a mysterious femine voice asks.
 "We have him," The ghoul answers back in the mist.

Out of no where a buxem regal queen emerges out of the mist like ghost. She's human all right. Her regal changing colors cape shows off her weird power and her glowing yellow gold eyes stab back at me,readng my soul.
 "He's perfect I don't care if he's runt they make the best toys," she says with delight as her hypnotic eyes glow. I hear something roar meters away.
 The mysterious regal queen approaches with two gold staffs in her hand. He hands the jealous ghoul his staff and the buxem regal queen takes me no question ask. The ghouls disappear as if they never existed.
The buxem queen and I follow a short footpath toward her steed,a wing dragon. She introduce herself: "I'm Nana,Chuck of Earth."
 "You read my mind," I blurt.
  The wing dragon lowers his neck and she places me near her ornate saddle. Nana's glossy black hair blows in the wind as her hand anchors me down. I feel her magic as I lay and I don't tense for some odd reason as her wing dragon lifts upward quickly in the storm.
 Once again I'm helpless as the mysterious queen Nana steers her dragon amdist the clouds toward a destination unknown....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice