Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Cult of SharNar

Deep in the erotic jungle of of fhe endless Toyverse..
A sound of galloping hoof.

Vorgo,the hideous beastman,clutch my bound bare,nude bod firmly as I squirm under his huge fingers. As I lay helpless the footpath feels deserted. I figure Vorgo is loyal to someone and since he stole/save me from Vartek,I'm his human for keeps. Aa the moons of the Toyverse rise,the evening takes on a surreal shadowy appearance.
 "You don't wonder the jungle at night toy," The beastman says,"they're others who will find and capture you for thier bidding." He squeeze me again to let me know whose in charge. Yet I could see strange dangerous shadows in the nightlight.
I feel the beasrman steer his leapord horse down another unknown glowing path with color jungle flowers and roses. Huge stone shadows rise up here and there in the distance as Vorgo rides forward.
Again he doesn't tell what his devious plans are. The shady beastman regards me as something of value. Terror feels runs up my spine as Vorgo gallups his steed further into alien surreal jungle.

 An hour later...
 Still bound,I rest over Vorgo's huge shoulder as he follows another footpath amidst some unknown strange stones he doesn't still tell me where we're going. Yet danger lurks on the path for I feel something watching and waiting. Halfway through the path the attack happens. Vorgo drops me to fight against the cloak interlopers and one of the cloak interlopers scoops me up with its huge claw and throws me over it shoulders.
 Vorgo lays weaken with  a loss of blood. I gaze at him as my cloak abductors disappear down another footpath. I feel the claw tighten as the interlopers move quickly through the jungle toward thier destination.
 "The high priest and high priestess are going to be please we have a human for the cult."
 My body shudders as the lizard like cloak figures head toward a strange,surreal temple whuch stands out like a huge shadow against the beautiful moomlight.
 The cloak lizards whatever they are call themselves the Cult of SharNar.
Other strange cloak creatures stand, as my abductors enter into the surreal confines the strange temple.
 I struggle meekly over the lizard's shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice