Sunday, March 11, 2018

Red Eyes in the Darkness

Deep in the Toyverse somewhere...
Cendra and I made out for days in her throne bedroom admists the eon old Egyptian like ruins. In the dark shadpws surrounding the red glowing eyes are watching. After I made out with the queen she let me wonder around her ancient palace. The purplish night glow fill outside which gave the plain and jungle an eerie,surreal look.
 I didn't know I'm being follow.
 I venture down a stone footpath that leads me somewhere into the courtyard. The night has a tropical feel about it and I hear the sounds of waterfalls. I look around and see a pyramid shooting water out and it's bizarrely beautiful. Along the way I see giant spiders spin thier webs and other larger than life insects.
Still the red eyes watch in the darkness and wait.
I follow the stone footpath into the darkness and before I know a claw hand clasp my mouth. I feel myself lifted upward and the strange creature whatever it is scurrys off with me as its booty. Seconds later in the dark erotic jungle I see outlines of reptiles with red eyes. I hear one lick his lips as his red eyes stab back at me as if I'm going to be his dinner morsal. My reptile abductors had been watching me for sometime. I realize.
Another red eye reptile grabs my writs and bounds them behind my back. I force march nude between the malevolent reptiles into dark erotic jungle. I hear thier laughter how they captured me so easily. To them stealing from Queen Cendra must be some strange weird honor.
 The arm cadre marches me away from the Egyptian like ruins and toward someplace. I see some huge geico like lizards waiting. The lead reptile grabs me takes me to his steed.
 The mysterious eager reptile climbs on his huge lizard and lifts me upward. I lay on my chest as a reptile claw plunges on my bare ass. The geico steeds now disappear into the jungle.
' I have no idea what these charactors want. The red eyes stab back at me out of greed of lust. The red eye reptile boasts. "We have her toy what shall we do with him?"
 I squirm under the claw. As the lizards roam down a wet path deeper into the jungle. I can't predict what these charactors whoever they are have plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice