Sunday, March 11, 2018

Charge of the Scarab

Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse...
In an unknown surreal erotic jungle.
Time has passed..

I don't recall much of the flight here on her raven. It's as though she put me sleep intently so I wouldn't know where Queen Cendra's lair. That is if her lair exists.
A boom of thunder stirs me awake from a strange long dream. As I come alive from my long sleep,I feel the heavy bolas wrap around my ankles and I clutch some smooth bolas in my bound hands. I feel a firm femine hand on my bare ass. As I wake up I feel the armor scarab scurry along the jungle trail amdist the roars of shadowy monsters battling out. I still gaze at wonderment at the new world I fell into long ago it seems.
 Queen Cenda declares. "Ah toy you're awake." Her beautiful eyes glow at me and get a good look art her. She's human like I am. She has exotic of an Egyptian Queen except her makeup isn't glittery nor gaudy but enough to show her beauty. She kisses my cheek affecionally.
"You're human," I remark.
  "Yes. I am. I was once an Egyptian Queen at the time of the Ceasars. I'm the sister of Cleopatra. I was thrown here when my sis's soothsayer was experinting with his magic and I was suck into a storm."
"You were never mentioned in the history books back on earth," I remark.
"I'm afraid I disappeared before the Romans could record my name. But here I have my own kingdom now."
 "I see."

Moments later her scarab steed emerges out of the erotic jungle into vast field decorated with surreal busts and replicated pyriamids. It's bizarre I think.
Cendra guides her scarab toward a large stone bust structure against the violent purple sky. We disappear into the mouth of the bust. Seconds later we're in large chamber.
 Cendra gently places me on my feet and she removes her staff jabs me to move forward. I march as her captive toward a strange door at the far end of the chamber. In the torch lit darkness I gaze at glowing eyes and hear some hmmmmmmmmmmms.
 Cendra warns "You touch him I will kill you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice