Sunday, March 25, 2018

Olga the Reptile Queen

Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse....

The huge lizard rides into a ancient huge skull of some large reptile which roam the world eons ago.
The reptile still gripped me with his firm claws. Now the reptile rider enters into the mouth of very huge skull. I can't help think that these reptiles are going to cook me for thier dinner. For some love the scent of my flesh for some reason. For a few minutes it seems we rode in the huge skull cavern. It's a mix of sunlight and torches in this wet ancient skull.
 "Am I dinner?" I muse aloud.
 "No," the reptile booms,"you're a gift to our queen." Then the lizard licks my flesh with his srange fork tongue. "You taste good."

Moments later...
 With my wrists bound behind my back I march between two intimating looking reptiles. They resemble Aligators due to thier long snouts. Thier red eyes beam at me with delight as we enter into some large open air chamber. I see a supple hardbody figure with plantinum blonde hair staring at me in the shadows. Their queen is mysterious but I see the seductive glow of her eyes.
 She orders; "Leave but leave the Toy with me."
The alligator like reptiles depart quickly.
She rises from her chair/ Her shoulder length platinum blonde hair glows as does her deep hypnotic azure grey eyes. She licks her lips flirtously as she eyes me as as her morsal. She declares: "I'm Olga,I'm the Queen of this realm toy." She draws closer and her beauty hypnotizes me as she circles me. "You're perfect." She hovers behind me and cuts my bonds. "Prove you're worth, I might set you free toy."
 "You're human," I remark.
  "Yes,man toy." Olga giggles.
 Unexpectly she throws her hands around me and my hands around her and we embrace. Her kiss is firm but sensous. "Now let's go to my throne bed."
 She takes my hand and leads to her throne bedroom as a storm outside rages again. Once in her bizarre throne bedroom,I lay Ogle on her bardbody back and we embrace. I didn't know what to make of this queen babe whoever she is. She's still mysterious which makes more intriquing than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice