Saturday, January 27, 2018

Cult of Vartek

Deep in the lush erotic jungles of the Toyverse...
Several moons later..

Queen Shan turn out to be a high queen of the Cult Vartek. An ancient god which once roamed the ancient Toyverse. Shan seduce and tricked me as it turn out I was capture as the male sacrifice to raise this ancient god from his watery chamber. I couldn't escape and I had few choices to make.
At least on her huge bed pillows I satisfied her sexual appetitites.
Now she and her devious beastman march me toward an abornal shape stone building which is the temple of Vartek.With my wrists firmly bound behind my back,its clear these strange charactors are in control.I don't challenge them. Once we reach the ancient Vartek temple with its bizarre bust with broken tenticles. Vorgo disappears and leaves me at the mercy of the seductive robe queen. Suddenly two malevolent cape figures show up and she order: "Bound him and take our priceless sacrifice to the Pond of Vartek."
The two imtimadating figures grab me and stir me into a chamber. I lay on a table my body glistening. One of the figures binds my ankles with ancient copper bolas which weigh heavy and the two eager cloak figures touch me like crazy. One of them puts me to sleep.

An hour later...
 I stir awake to the sounds of chanting VARTEK,VARTEK,VARTEK!
 I lay on a cool tablet and I see Hight Prietess Shan chanting Vartek and the waters churn and change colors surreally.
VARTEK! Shan shouts.

I struggle as two robe figures throw me into the churning water. I sink into a colorful abyss and I see giant eye gazing at me. Just as a tentacle is about to grab me,I feel a large hand clasp m ankles and I rest on a larger muscular body as it swims away from the creature and into a foreboding cavern I feel a cool powerful current sweep us into it. I have no idea who rescued or captured me as I lay on the huge body. Amazonly I didn't drown but the depth made me blackout for a few minutes.

A few minutes later--
I lay in a beautiful sweet smelling tulip fiend near a pond and my rescuer turns out to be Vorgo the Beastman. He stares at me with a certain fanaticism. "Now toy you're mine." A malevolent laughs break out as I struggle against my bonds. He takes his scimitar and cuts the ankle ropes and then I force march under his guard toward his beattle steed. Seconds later I rest on the mane as I feel Vorgo lock his hand around my waste and pull me close to him. His hand remains on my bare ass as I struggle but his strength keeps me in my place.
 "Where are we going I ask?"
"Someplace far where Shan can't find you my toy."
 I shiver in fear as the powerful beastman rides off with me as his newly stolen toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice