Sunday, January 28, 2018

Property of Vorgo

Deep in the erotic lush Toyverse jungle.
His beattle gallups along the endless glowing path. By now the Vartek Cult is far from my mind but just the giant carnivore shadows alone in this lush exotic jungleworld alone to make one shudder. As Vorgo grip me under his large furry hand,the mysterious beastman move with a determination along the endless glowing path. Eeric unearthy crys hilight in and around the endless path.
 Vorgo is tight lip where we're going. Just by the gleam in his eyes he wanted from me the onset for personal reasons. The cult sacrifice had been the opening and he took advantage of it. As he squeeze me I tense my muscles out of fear. I'm puny compare to him and he's like a monster in size. My mind is still disorirented by the space time travel event that hurled me here in the first place and right now there doesn't appear to be a way back to earth.
 This had been a bizarre one way ticket.
"Ah my toy you're alive," Vorgo quips.
I remain quiet. From this poinr on I remain silent and that suits Vorgo just find.
He turns down another path.
The world spins fast and slow. His beattle makes time quickly. Again Vorgo laughs his malevolent laugh as if to let me know he;s in charge.
Several hours later..
His beattle stops during a nector rain downpour.
With my wrisrs bind behind my back,Vorgo force marches me along another wet path. The hard tropical like rain obstructs our view along the path. Vorgo pushes me forward along the path. As the rain lessons,I see giant carnivore spiders,various two tail Scorpions. The carnivore spiders and Scorpions fight it like gladiators in a Roman Ring.
 We reach what appears to be ancient crumbling city. Vorgo doesn't tell me what it is, instead he marches me toward another abnormal structure. Why he brought me here I have no idea but since the monster spiders and scorpions are around this ancient crumbling structures, escape would be perilious and if something wanted me it would have to get past the monster spiders and scorpions.
For the time being Vorgo binds me to a slim marble pole. I struggle under a huge rising moon which fills the heavens.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice