Friday, January 26, 2018

Charge of The Queen

Somewhere in the strange erotic Toyverse...
Her wing steed is a hyprid of Raven and bat. Shan doesn't waste her time as she lays me on the mane of her foreboding steed. I squirm as her hand relaxes on my bare ass; I feel the weight of her bolas on my ankles since she bound me for transport. She's comfortable on her huge hybrid bird whatever the hell it is.
"Rise Phoenix," she commands as I feel her nails bury into my flesh. Her grip is firm and Shan isn't about to let me go. I'm her toy which she hasn't explain what is.
Her bird rises quickly into the alien heavens. It rises pass quickly the garguan erotic jungle trees and I watch the surreal shape carnivores have it out as the enigmatic queen steers her bird over the jungle. I have no idea where she's going. I smell her sweet skin and I get s good look at her. She's built like an athlete for her powerful muscles are pronounce in her shoulders. Shan isn't bulky but a strong athletic built with long flowing hair which whips in the wind. I feel her firm grip lesson and she strokes my back like some pet she's entitled too. Below the world is vast--a vast huge jungle dotted with huge lakes.
I glance at the sky and see several large moons hanging in the atmosphere. They give off surreal beautiful colors. Next she dips her bird and we fly into a surreal thunderhead; I feel the nector rain pound all over me as Shan steers her bird toward her destination. Wherever is that is. The Toyverse has oxygen like earth. For my breath has fallen short. I squirm steel and I feel her hand assert her power over me. She murmurs "Oh Toy I can't wait to be alone with you.Your worthy for conquest.HEHEHE..." I hear her laugh.
Her bird flys out the storm and lands in a beautiful clear patch surrounded by glossy green erotic jungle. She pulls me off her bird and cuts my bolas. Several ugly helmeted beastmen appear one stands in front of me as I march entwine between them into the beautiful glossy jungle. Along the ways I see hideous dark shapes devour each other as we move along another path which leads to her strange keep. She suddenly orders "Vorgo carry my toy."
"HUH?" I gasp.
 The grinning beastman grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. I feel his hand grip my thighs as another slip lace rope over my ankles. I gape as the three of them carry me deeper into the erotic jungle. I want to scream but don't. His firm hand keeps me in my place as I rest over his shoulder and I feel the nector rain fall as we draw close to her mysterious keep. I didn't feel like a toy but more like a captive.
 Moments later we enter her keep. Shan orders, "Don't hurt him but keep him bound. I don't want my toy to flee."
 As Vorgo clutches me,he asks "Your majesty when your done with him can I sale him?"
 "Depends," she says,"depends."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice