Friday, April 26, 2024

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse... 

I'm lost. 

I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the sunsetting this toy doesn't know where I am. Much less where in this large erotic jungle. Yet the jungle doesn't feel right. There's something off and already I feel like I'm stalked maybe by witch or a goblin or whatever would love to get thier paws on me. The eerie sounds are haunting and the eerie roars of the shadowy larger creatures make me shudder. 

But still I move forward. I hear a boom of thunder in the distance. I sense rain coming and this jungle doesn't have shelter but giant mushrooms sprout here and there. I hear running stream and dive nude into it and I swim a few meters and surface again in an open surreal meadow. Still I'm being stalk at the edge of the jungle and nude,defensless to fight back. 

As I roam through the field, the thunder fades. The meadow is vast and unknown but the erotic jungle is at the edge not far from the open field. I venture into the opposite direction not seeing the Tresspasser sigh Beware. 

As the sun sets,the glowing moonrises and I feel the strange jungle swallow me. I don't know where I am. I have no idea what has been following me or wants me. It could be anything. I venture forward down the path and I make it to some ruins. That's when they showed up. 

Several hidous muscle ghouls appeear and quickly size up. I stood surrounded on the stone floor out in the open. There's no telling what these garish ghouls would do with me. 

"Bound him." 

As I stood feel large muscle hands bound my wrists behind my back and once done, I'm shove off the floor. Bewildered another grab my small nude bod and toted me over his shoulder there's no telling what I step into as the ghouls march off with me as thier strange catch. 

"At keast this toy is fresh," One of them says. I squirm madly. Another says "Shardo is going to love what we caught on this night." 

The strange ghouls march off with me..one name Shardo runs this land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice