Friday, November 3, 2023

Power of Love

 Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse,,,, 

Zira and I made out in amidst a strange broken Stonehenge in the clearing between jungles. A waterfall sounds highlight loud it clear as if those who built the ruins are ment not to be found. As Zira and I liplocked and her nails dug into my flesh we felt the ground hmm and shook. 

"What's going on?" Zira ask. She's scare and I pulled her close. Fear of the unknown now took over. Yet something different is happening for the both us. A ground whirlpool forms near us and the spiing soil mix with water suddenly spins and fades. We feel another the whirlpool's power Zira holds on and I cling her tight. We fall into the blackhole---

Blackness,lights....sounds of a running shower....

Zira and I come to in all places a large hotel shower. As I stroke her now shoulder length dark brown hair with a blue streak, she comes too. We stare at the hotel bathroom large and familiar looking. I knew we're back on earth but does Zira? 

"You okay?" 

"Yeah," Zira says with a saucy british accent. "But I don't think Zira is my name. She flips her wrist and she sees her real name on her name bracelet: DAVINA. She stares as the shower water splashes us both. "I'm not Zira but Davina." 

:"Yes, Chuck met you on a yacht last night and we went out to drinks. I showed you a strange trinket and we passed out in bed." 

Davina and I get to our feet and she turns the shower off and we dry ourselves off. She quickly dress in her leather leggings her red blouse and leathre jacket. It;s my hotel room and I dress in my casuals with jeans and tennishoes. I quickly see the name of the hotel where we are... FOUNTAINBLEAU, MIAMI, SOUTHBEACH.  

We're in a penthouse and the sun streams through sliding doors. For some reason Davina stays close but finds her Iphone and smartphone on the floor she checks battteries of both. "Dead. Needs charging.Damn." 

"Put'em on the chargers." I state and I add, "Daavina feel free to stay for a while. As long as you like." 

She agrees. 

After making coffees, we both venture out to the balconey. The Florida Sun baths us both and I glance at the yachts in the Atlantic. Davina are still bewildered by what happen yet still we don't recall as we discuss among outselves. Her own memory of Zira whoever she was is dim. My own memory just bits and pieces. 

Davina and I agree to forget about it but we're soulmates as if the univere will some mystical power we couldn't explinan. 

"Davina strokes my hand she says with a smile, "The power of love, darling" 

For now we didn't know what to do. Afterall We Have All The Time in the world decide what to do and where to go... 

One door closes, for us another opens... 

The End 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice