Sunday, August 18, 2019

Seduced and Sold

Somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse a few twilights later..

Since I'm in Svet's trance I'm easily handled and Svet is cryptic what she wants do with me until tonight. After our intense lovemaking on her way oversize,giant pillows here in the meadow near the dark erotic jungle.
The ever seductive Svet glows her eyes at me and says, "I'm in debt to a goblin queen and I'll sell you to her."
"Fine with me." I say as she loosely wraps her bolas around my wrists. She gently nudges me into the dark,glossy erotic jungle. For at night the erotic jungle takes on a life of its own. So Svet marches me down another glowing footpath toward whatever destination. The sex fun with Svet was good as its lasts and now I'm going to be sold to pay her off her incurred debts. I feel her long fingers clamp on my shoulder as keeps me on her path. No,this chic whoever she is,isn't going to let me go anytime soon.
So we follow the path for an hour. For I see the large supermoon rising at the end of the footpath at the edge of the jungle somewhere. Dark howls and shrieks highlight the jungle as survival of the fittest takes place somewhere and around the jungle around us. Live plants devour large hidious insects in one or two bites. On earth thier smaller but here the living plants are larger than life.
Suddenly Svet stirred me down another path into the wet erotic jungle with its shrieks. I hear sonic boom thunder in the distance and strange beautiful lightening dances near a lake nearby as if it's attracted to it.
 Then I see the ruins as the wind blows the huge leaves on the beautiful giant erotic trees around us. Svet and I suddenly stop. She steps in front of me and we lip embrace hard. She remarks,"You were the best lover I ever had runt.But I have to do this."
 "I understand."
She returns to the her position and we march leisurely into the small decayed ruins of a small ancient city with it's ancient surreal stone shapes. I note the foilage has grown over the stones. I feel the wind pick up just as I see neon torches and tall reptilian goblins guard the entrance with thier battle axes. Thier axes raise up and we enter into the goblin compound.
  I see her on her throne. She's a slim atheletic blonde and human. Her eyes glow bright and she smiles revealing her fang teeth. Yet with her cape she's regal and seductively hot. She rises from her stone chair and says "Ah Svet you brought him. I've been waiting for this moment."
 "I know," Svet responds with reluctance.
  The seductive babe goblin queen smiles. "You hate to give up your toy."
  "I do but this Chuck of earth is a fine lover."
   "She's speaking the truth," I add.
   "Let me intro myself. I'm Lisa the Goblin Queen. Like you Chuck of Earth I fell into this wild strange world eons ago," She states. "The goblins here found me and I rose in thier ranks as thier queen." She now hovers around us both as the storm rolls in.
 "How much is he worth Svet?" Queen Lisa inquires.
"I'd say several bars of silver."
  "I don't have silver bars Queen Svet but I do have an abudence of diamonds."
  "Two bags of diamonds should pay off my debt," Svet says. "He's worth more than diamonds,silver and gold."
 "Give her a leopard horse with two bags of diamonds and order Lead Goblin he can withdraw his forces." The seductive long hair blonde queen orders.
 Queen Lisa of the goblins takes me into her custody. Since I'm nude she looks me over and licks her forked tongue. She marches to a separate but open stone chamber and I'm placed near what she calls a live pole. I feel strong ancient stone fingers clasp my bound wrists.Queen Lisa smiles and she kisses my lips. Briefly her thoughts reads my thoughts...
 "We have to be beware of that beastman Vorgo he's searching for you," Queen Lisa whispers in my ear with her perfumed voice. "Don't worry my toy we'll soon be in flight away from this place.Soon we'll be alone together for our pleasures. My Chuck of Earth..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice