Sunday, May 19, 2019

What Queen Franziska wants,Franziska Keeps

Deep in the vast unknown erotic Toyverse a few hours later...

As twilight dawn bathes the erotic jungle,a powerful storm rages.
The enigmatic RedQueen Franziska whovever she is,lands her dragonfly in a neon colorful cove near a raging stream with broke totem busts embedded into the stream. The strange ruins whatever they are older than time itself.
Around the surreal cove which I suspect are a part of her keep's ground,several menancing looking armed beastmen stand. Thier eyes stare at me hungrily as if they had inner designs of thier own. Franziska sways back her long redhair. Her beautiful eyes glow as she says softly "Obey me."
 I comply.
She pulls me from her steed and places me on my bare feet. I now get a real good look at her. She's dress in nothing than a yellow regal robe and I see the fine curves of her perfect hardbod. She flirts,"Ah toy you like what you see?"
"Er yes."
She lets her sexy haunting giggle. She removes her strange curve blade staff. The curve blade glows and orders "March my toy of earth."
 I do so and her small beastmen party fall in line. She reminds me of a spoil brat but she doesn't act like one. A phrases comes to mind: what Franziska wants,Franziska keeps, For the aurora of power is all around her and she glows as we march toward her hidden keep in the jungle.
 "I can't wait to be alone with you my hot stuff."
"He's a runt my queen."
"Don't question my taste with humans,Beastie or I'll banish you from my kingdom." Franziska growls as her eyes glow at him. She has some strange magic powers but I have no idea what they are. Sounds like she wants to killed the beastmen,I think. Yet like myself she's human and sexy.

For a few more minutes we march toward her hidden keep.

We made her keep quickly and her guards disappeared the sensous redqueen marches me directly to her bedroom. She points her finger and her double doors shut. She orders me on her huge bed and I do so. She climbs on top of me and her robe drops off. Outside her veranda I hear the rain yet my attention is drawn to Franziska whoever she is. She breaks my wrists bonds as her beautiful face bends down and says seductively "Satisfy my desires."
I pull her close,my hand strokes her bareback affectionatly. She rises her head up in slow motion. Her beauty is beyond any creature in the known universe....
We kiss again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice