Saturday, May 18, 2019

Franziska,the Ultimate Redqueen

Yet in the Toyverse something always finds me...
Deep in the erotic Toyverse somewhere....

Fires and smoke of unknown origins lick and destroyed the Vartek. Crys of death echo and scream in the night for barbaric marauders invade and destroy cult.
 For reasons unknown the mauraders never found me here in the subterrean vaults of the ancient temple. The cloak hoodies shadows appear out of no where and destroy the live totem pole which I had been link too a month ago it seems. I didn't say anything as my wrists are being retied with heavy bolas. I stood nude with my dork showing and the creatures took delight in finding a toy of thier own.
 I feel s prod of a spear and I march between them out of the burning collapsing temple of Vartek in an opposite direction back toward the cool erotic jungle. A supermoon hangs bathing the dim glowing path in fromt of us. I hear howls and screams as the huge bust falls and we fade into the darkness which no one notices.
 The creatures don't talk and all I see mysterious glowing eyes as we march into the cool wet jungle. I don't question where they're taking me. For they don't appear much for conversation. The howls,screams of the horror of the Vartek temple fade  into a cool silence. It's as if I enter into a jungle with in jungle. Giant mushrumms,colorful fungi decorate the path before us. Still I haven't a clue where my captors are taking me.
All I know is up.....
For another hour we march on the path and monsterous screams of carnivores highlight our walk to somewhere. The jungle is vast unknown as if unexplored. A cool hand shoves me forward and I nearly fall but I keep my balance and I follow the leader for the remaining a few minutes. We reach a field with scattered ruins and I see a regal feminine figure with glowing redhair standing by her ugly wing dragonfly. She smiles at me affectionaly.
 "Oh you found him." She says. "Bring the toy to me."
 The creatures hustle me forward the toward the striking redhead. I don't know who she is but her eyes glow at me. I stand near her memorized. She throws the payment to the creatures and they disappear into the darknesss,,,,
"I am Fraziska the RedQueen of all my toy," She proclaims.
She crawls on her dragonfly and quickly places me close to her; I feel her strong fingers peirce my bare flesh as her dragonfly ascends into the heavens. I have no idea where she's headed.
 All I know this regal babe is powerful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice