Thursday, January 3, 2019

Escape into the erotic Jungle

The strange erotic Toyverse some nights later...
Fireballs came out of nowhere.
The fireballs hit the Mantisman Village creating fire and chaos. In less than a few seconds Nena had freed herself and then myself. We flee to a gleaming pond and dive in,no one didn't notice our escape. Nena and I follow a warm current into a cave. We continue follow the current for a few hours,we let it carry us out of the cave and onto a cool stream.
Nena grab my hand and we swim quickly to a shore. As I rest we some odd looking black widow spider. Her mysterious eyes glow at me and she goes to the pack. She apprehends one of them as her steed for it now watches us. \
She orders me to stand up and do so.
She binds my wrists behind my back for I'm still her property. She loosely ties my ankles for she didn't want to me. Minutes later I rest on my chest under her firm hand. I feel her hand stroke my soaken wet nude body. She licks my cheek.
"You're still mine Chuck of Earth."
 I don't argue with her. Nena's curvy buxem hardbod glows under the under the beautiful moons above.
"Where are we going?"
"I don't know yet," she replies in her seductive,alluring voice. She bends down and kisses my back.
"You taste good." Nena responds seductively.
 Nena continues to guide her spider through the erotic jungle. I feel Nena's hand gently squeeze me and she looks down at me with some excitement. We have no idea where we're going. All we know someplace safe exists somewhere. She continues to guide her spider through the unfamiliar jungle and we're far from the Mantismen who were cannibals.

Hours later....
Dawn breaks in the erotic jungle.
We have no idea where we are. Except we're in some surreal ruins beautiful ruins in fact. Nena climbs down from her spider and she throws me over my shoulder. We don't know where we are.
She senses this place is safe.
"Where are we?"
"I don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice