Sunday, December 23, 2018

Bound the Humans

Somewhere in the erotic Toyverse amdist the sensual ruins.
Several days later....

Nena and I didn't see the danger coming for we're so involve with each other. I'm amaze the lovemaking went on for days. Nena prove she's sensual beyond question.
Yet we forgot too the dangers that lurk in the erotic Toyverse jungle beyond the ruins.
While Nena and I had been making out we are unaware of the strange intruders which enter the ruins without us knowing. When we look up and see Preying Mantis humanoids standing around us. Thier spears posed at us and intimating looks at us.
A voice says "Bound the humans."

Nena and I stand nude and bewildered as the taller Mantismen whatever they are bound are wrists behind our backs. A pair of Mantismen take up guard between the both of us and strange looking insect tribe whatever they are march us somewhere in dark shade of erotic jungle. The malevolent looking Mantismen march us along a unfamiliar glistening footpath. Nena and I whisper to one another trying to  figure out how they found us. Most of all why they want us.
 Nena glowed in the jungle her buxem hardbod displaying her perfect curves as we follow the mysterious tribe through the jungle toward thier destination.

A few hours later....
Burning surreal bonfires greeted us.
The hideous Mantismen bound us to one pole back to back. Our nude bodies glow under the surreal fire. We've been captured by some cannibals,I thought. Nena guesses "The tribe must've needed human sacrifices. If not the tribe then someone or something wants us.Someone powerful." I could smell Nena's sweet perfume.
As we remained bound, several Mantismen elders inspect us and we meet thier expections. It's still a mystery why they want us. For now we're tempting tasty morsals for whatever they had planned.
For now Nena and I struggle against our bonds as we hear the coming thunder of a storm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice