Sunday, October 28, 2018

Linza of Styx

Erotic dark Tovverse jungle a few hours later.

Vorgo deviated off the warn path hours ago.
I stood on sume dark glowing path surrounded by oblong rocks. The strange looking path slice through a huge glowing gold lake. A gleeful Vorgo retied my wrists bonds to remind whose in charge. Once  done the obsessive,powerful beastman kick me forward with his boot. I didn't complain as my Vorgo force march me along strange isolated path. He didn't tell me whom I'm being sold too except she's powerful like some witch or sorcess.
We follow the glowing path in the middle of the golden lake for a few hours it feels like, A high large moon hangs in the heavens above casting the a surreal haunting quality to the erotic jungle around thte golden lake.
Toward the end of the strange path,I see a buxem curvy figure with a hood stand near what appears to be a grotesque wasp or dragonfly it's hard to tell. Since I'm nude with my dork hanging I see the figure lick her glowing lips.
We stop.
She hovers closer to us as I stand ripe under the moonlight and the glistening golden pond around us
She says "Ah Vorgo is this toy from another world?"
"Oh yes,"
 She drops down close to me and she inspects me. Her hood makes her mysterious with her glowing eyes stabbing back at me. I feel her hand roam all over me. The cloak hooded figure then gives a bag to Vorgo and he smiles with glee. "You can now have him."
"Who are you?"  I blurt.
"Linza of Styx that's all you need to know my Chuck of Earth."
Linza hustles me quickly toward her hideous wasp/dragonfly steed. Next thing I lay on my chest as her hand rests of my bare ass. She squeezes me with glee as her strange hybrid insect steed rises in the heavens and flys away.
I could smell Linza's perfume as she bends down and kisses me my cheek. She says "You're going to serve me well my toy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice