Sunday, October 21, 2018

Bound and Gagged

Somewhere deep in bizarre erotic Toyverse...a few hours later..sunset..

Ivana the Queen plays it smart.
In the rich beautiful jungle foilage,Ivana and her goblin minions it's only a few of them--change from lumbering steeds to something that flys.
 As an extra I'm quickly rebound and gagged for transport.As I lay close to her on her strange hideous dragonfly,I feel her her hand on my bare ass. Ivana kisses me affectionately and lets no harm come to me and a few of her hideous minions grin at me with a hungry delight. With a hmmmmmmmmmmmm of yellow gossamer wings they depart quickly from the beautiful heavens. A beautiful evening sky comes since it's now early dusk and the beautiful moons now hang in the skys as they steer thier dragonflys over thier surreal erotic jungle.
I feel Ivana's powerful grip. I frequently glance up at her and she smiles in delight. She says cryptically "Soon my toy soon."
I feel more like captive than a toy. As the jungle races below in various colors, I could only guess where the seductive Goblin queen is going too I squirm under her grip and she takes a delight in that fact. I figured they gagged me for a reason. As thier flight continues toward someplace Ivana kisses me more than once. Since I'm subdued I have no choice.
 I glance a the jungle below. Down there somewhere Vordo the beastman is looking for me. Since I'm something of his property. But for now I'm property of the Goblin Queen....

A few hours later...
With my wrists rebound behind my back and a spear at my back Queen Ivana marches me forward down an unknown colorful path. I have no idea where her lair is but the path isn't no means dull. I figure her keep is somewhere not far in the surreal moonlit erotic jungle. Her goblins guard joke that something of a runt becouse of small nude size.
 "How am I going to serve you?" I venture.
Ivana says, "You'll find out my worthy toy."
The blonde queen doesn't say nothing further as we march deeper into the surreal erotic twisted jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice