Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Mysterious BluehairedQueen, Helpless Toy

 Somewhere in the bizarre skys of the Toyverse...near sunset twilight..

Her raven screeches in the air. 

Her long blue hair blows in the wind as her eyes stare at me fascination as I feel her firm long fingers on my bare ass. Her blue glitter mask sparkles under a setting sun and her glow red eyes stare at me as she licks her lips. 

I'm speechless staring at her. For I feel her power,whatever strange powers she poessess. She appears young and human but all babe. 

"My nanme Zira," The blue haired queen proclaims. I feel her tongue lick my cheek and she says "Now I have you my toy of earth." 

She steers her raven toward the west. For the sun sets behind us slowly. Zira, the Blue haired Queen loves to be in charge. 

 I didn't ask questions. I'm her conquest and it's often wise to be quiet. Yet this Bluehaired queen knows what she's doing. Her flight in the sky is short. 

She lands her raven in a clearing decorated with strange ruins. I have no idea where we are but we're far from Ark. 

Minutes...

 With my wrists bound behind my back, I march small nude under her control. Her strange finger staff keeps in control and she frequently prods me with it. She doesn't tell me where we're going but I suspect her own lair in this dark swath of jungle. All ready the eerie jungle sounds permeate it as we walk along a solid footpath. 

Zira the Mysterious Bluehaired Queen controls all it appears. 

"My Chuck of Earth you're going to be my fun," She says with her seductive voice. 

We con't to march toward her lair somewhere amdist the twisted erotic jungle trees of the Toyverse... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice