Friday, August 4, 2023

Bluehaired Queen of the Toyverse

 Somewhere in the erotic vast jungles of the Toyverese....night 

The surreal storm hid us. 

Ark contines to march me down a smooth path. The erotic jungle feels quiet and ominous as we transverse. For now Ark has the advantage the half human/half numph has his own plans for me. What plans I have no idea but this strange nymph has power and he's using it to dominate me since I'm smaller. Something is up but I don't know what. 

The erotic jungle takes an eerie,surreal,unfamiliar tone  about it.The jungle  leaves are larger as are the strange mushrooms, and carnivore flowers which dot thte path.  Where this path ends only Ark knows and he prods me forward. 

I comply for the half human/half nymph gives me no choice. The jungle feels large and eerie as everything dwarfs me. Ark keeps me in my place as I march quietly. The glade jungle is eerie and unfamiliar. One thing Ark knows the destination and perhaps he knows what he's doing since to some I'm priceless for some reason. 

A strange reason. Reasons unknown. 

We reach clearing decorated with ruins and a the light shines on an exotic regal caped blue haired babe with incredible eyes. I sense her scoping me out. 

"You found him," she murmurs. 

"I did.I figure you want him blue haired." 

The mysterious Blue Queen whoever approaches me and I smell her perfume as she checks me out touching me all over. "He's perfect. I'll take him." 

The Blue Queen takes control of me and marches my small nude bod toward her multicolor wing raven and she lifts up to his mane. As Ark departs her beautiful raven ascends to the skys as I feel her fingers on my hare ass. 

All I can think is who is she? As I feel her fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice