Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Charge of the Lizardman

 The erotic Toyverse several midnights later...

Sometime after midnight I escaped Yaela and devious goblins. 

I jump from a low window from  her bone castle and into the moat. From thier I found a cavern and I let the current sweep out into crystal river. Once out and far from the goblins, I surface in the stream and I swim across and I grab a vine and I pull myself out of the river. I lay on my back from a few seconds and I get up on my barefeet and I venture on an unknown path. 

I'm truely lost don't know where I am. I notice an early dawn rising and I venture around and I find some large mushrooms to curl under and sleep. I sleep deeply for a few hours...

A few hours later...

I stir awake by the sounds of the jungle dawn. I find some nearby fruits and nuts. Aftter I eat, I venture down the unknown path. I'm not sure where it leads but I don't care at least I'm far from that crazy Yaela. I had this sense I'm being stalked. What I don't know. 

As I venture further down the strange path the more lost I feel but still something is stalking me. I feel its close but I have no idea what it is. Then a large lizard like shadow stands on the path and I hear his mouth lick like I'm going to be morsal. 

I don't try to run. 

"Surrender Toy," the lizard orders. 

I do so. 

The larger than life stands behind my nude small bod. He quickly binds my wrists behind my back and gathers me over his shoulder. I feel his strong claws peirce my flesh as it heads towards its destination. 

"Who are you," I mumble. 

"You'll know in time," a strange laugh follows. 

Moments later I lay on my chest under his large large claw. I feel his breath as he gathers the reins of his steed and we disappear into the erotic shadows of the Toyverse. I squirm under his claw.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice