Friday, February 14, 2020

Flight of the Chamillion

Deep somewhere in the skys of the erotic Toyverse...
Evening twilight sets and the surral spinning clouds glow luminously. A hmmmmmmmm of gossamer wings of her strange flying ant fills the heavens....

I squirm and tense under the surreal glowing sky on the exoskeleton of her large flying ant. I feel her her nails break my bare flesh as I lay helpless under my captor's grasp. There's no telling where this Chamillion Janet is taking me but she grips my small nude bod with a firm determination. Her gold and brown eyes change thier colors at the fact she had found me for her own purposes. I feel her lips on my cheeks and then she licks me with a certain affection. I don't know what to think. Though I tense under her powerful grip she knows I want fight back.
 "Why do you want me?" I protest.
 "My are you a fierce little toy." Janet proclaims in her seductive raspy voice. "To answer your question so I can have some fun control with you."
  As lay on her flying ant I feel her hand stroke up and down my bareback. I feel the wind whip in my face. Like magic I feel my muscles relax and my entire bod relax,yet I feel her nails embed in my flesh and some unknown magic making me feel numb. I don't say anything more as my chamillion captor descends her ant downward over a rim of black looking jungle. Not far I see lighting flash in a surreal colored thunderhead.
 We quickly land in some clearing near a crystal waterfall. I hear strange unseen roars as I gaze around and I see some of her musclenoids appear. Thier hidious faces smiling.
 Still bound,Chamilion Janet gathers me over her  shoulder. I feel her hands grip me like I'm some rare treasure. We disappear into the black erotic jungle....
  As  rest over her powerful shoulder,I smell her sweet skin. Though numb I feel gradually feeling returning to my bod. The seductive regal chamillion moves with dertimation through the dark unknown erotic jungle.
 I don't have clue where her lair is. She and the musclenoids take a series of footpaths that go up and down as it we're entering a valley. I hear the loud sonic boom of thunder..and I smell the sweet rain.
 A storm will be here soon.

A few minutes later....
 With my wrists tied behind my back still,the proud Chamillion Janet marches me toward her mysterious lair which looks like an Aztec temple amdist the surreal beauty of the jungle. I glance at her it's as if she can't wait be alone with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice