Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Doppleganger Nena on the Charge

Deep somewhere in the erotic Toyverse...a moonlit night.

Sureal color clouds twirl hynoptically in the beautiful skys.

Doppleganger Nena keeps me close to her on her dragonfly as it sweeps through the heavens. She moves with purpose and determination; I feel her nails peirce my bare flesh as I squirm helpless under her powerful grasp.
 Her probing brown eyes stare at me lusfully like I'm some rare diamond of the jungle. Her long tongue licks me affectionately as we fly through the air. There's no telling what this Nena has planned.
 She reminds me in her raspy seductive voice "Your mine Chuck of Earth. Just remember someone will always want you in this world. For someone will always find you."
 I don't say anything except I gaze blankly at the clouds and feel the strong wind against me.Her firm hand feels like a claw on my bare ass. She has her control over me and I can't fight it.
"Where are we going then?"
 "That's for you to know and me to find out," She muses with a flirty sense of humor.

A few hours later an unknown Toyverse
 With my wrists bound behind my back,I march like some nude doll under the guard of the seductive doppleganger. I have no diea wehere I am but the seductive looking double Nena does march me under her sword staff as she calls it. Her dark blue robe drapes her nude buxem bod and as I glance at her,I could see that every muscle curve stand out. She's more babe than bodybuilder built. I sense she's an evil twin.
 "How did you come about?" I ask.
"Funny question.Human." She pauses and con't. "But I'll answer. A fluke,some strange storm created your love's doppleganger here. I can't kill her and she can't kill me. Yet if we get sick,injured I know much like a twin siblings."
 "I see."
We march further into the erotic jungle. Doppleganger Nena concludes. "However,I can't see the future. If I do it's cloudy,confuse thoughts."
  I don't say anything. We continue on the glowing footpath unabated. What lays ahead only the Doppleganger knows and I don't challenge her more with questions. Strange blood chilling roars fill the vast jungle around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice